1. COL Financial This is my broker. Good thing about this company is that they have a package for those you want to start small in stock market. For as low as Php 5,000.00 you can open an account under EIP (Easy Investment Program). As what this company said in their website “EIP utilizes the time-tested methodology of peso cost-averaging, which allows you to minimize risk and maximum returns for your investment. COL EIP makes investing even more convenient with its new features such as the auto-calendar and auto-reminder tools to allow you to set-up your investing schedule“.
2. Philstocks.ph I have personally tried their platform and I would say they have a good interface. They have brag about their new and improved interface which provides you with relevant and essential information with just one click, and with easy-to-navigate pages, walkthrough programs and mouse-over features. Only problem is they have no charting system. Philstocks also offers an affordable way of investing with as low as Php 5,000.00 you can open an account and invest. Like most of the online brokers its commission rate is low. This site is run by Accord Capital Equities Corporation
3. AB Capital Securities, Inc. I haven’t tried their platform yet. As what they have claimed they are one of the Philippines’ leading financial services institutions focused on the capital markets. AB Capital & Investment Corporation (ABCIC) is an investment house that has built its capability on three major areas of strength: corporate finance, fixed-income securities dealership and fund management. AB Capital Securities, Inc., is one of the oldest stock brokerage houses in the Philippine Stock Exchange. To open an account you need at least Php 10,000.00
4. BPI Securities Corporation I haven’t tried this yet but I have been told that this platform is only suitable for investors. For traders who needs fast transaction this is a no-no because the connection is not so reliable. I even have heard from BPI personnel that they rather use other online broker. With regards to how much is the initial fund to open an account, their website did not state it. Hopefully they will upgrade their system soon.
5. Angping Online Angping & Associates Securities, Inc. (AASI), as what they put in their website, is a full-service stock brokerage firm in the Philippines offering a wide array of client services and support products. The company is one of the leading stock brokerages in the country as it has consistently ranked among the top brokers in terms of turnover since its inception. Its mission is to increase the number of Filipinos investing in the Philippine stock market, AASI offered online brokerage services to widen its reach and increase the accessibility of its services to Filipinos around the world. I have seen their interface and it is good. You can have everything you need in one page. Only thing I do not like is the charting system they have. To open an account you need to have a least Php 5,000 if you are a student and Php 15,000 if you are a professional.
If you know some online brokers that wasn’t mention, feel free to mention it on the comment box below.